The Inclusive Activity Programme (IAP) is a low-cost development opportunity that will upskill you on how to make activities fun and inclusive for everyone. The Inclusive Activity Programme provides a comprehensive package of learning opportunities designed to support you to make physical activity more inclusive for disabled people.
The full learning package includes:
· a three-hour practical, face-to-face workshop
· 30 days of free access to the eLearning module
· an interactive online workbook
· access to our bespoke learner dashboard and programme hub
· opportunities to take part in a range of further development and learning opportunities.
The Inclusive Activity Programme eLearning module, interactive workbook and practical workshop will support you to:
· gain confidence and competence to include disabled people in your activities
· understand how to apply a range of tools to make your activities more inclusive
· reflect on your current delivery and identify how you can improve fairness for disabled people in physical activity and sport
· know how to access further support, training and opportunities for yourself and the disabled people you support.
This workshop has been awarded 4 CPD points by the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA).
With these courses being externally delivered, YSJU offers a zero-refund policy on these events. If you are unable to attend a course that you have registered for, you are able to sell this place to another YSJU student up to 14-days before the scheduled event. In this instance, we would need confirmation of the student’s name and email address to notify the education provider.
However, if YSJU have to cancel the course, a refund will be given.
Please note this event is only available to Sports students.