One Month Membership for the YSJActive Gym, York St John University.
PLEASE REPORT TO YSJACTIVE RECEPTION TO PICK UP YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY IS CURRENTLY LIMITED TO TWELVE PEOPLE AT A TIME WHICH MAY RESULT IN A 'ONE IN ONE OUT' SCENARIO DURING BUSY PERIODS.
It should be noted that for insurance reasons, members must be 18 years or over to use the facilities.
Please bring £1 for the lockers, as coats and bags cannot be taken into the Fitness Suite.
YOU MAY ONLY BOOK A PLACE FOR YOURSELF.
PLEASE READ THE DETAILED DESCRIPTION BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
Contact us on 01904 876200 or [email protected]
if you need help or have questions.
You need to complete the following booking stages please:
- Read and agree to the Charter (below)
- Complete the COVID-19 and medical questions
- If you answer YES to any of the questions listed M1-7 please complete and return the full PAR-Q (available to download here)
- Complete the track and trace questions
- Complete any other information as requested and make payment
YSJActive Fitness Suite Charter
Please read the following information carefully, failure to comply with this charter will result in you being asked to leave the Fitness Suite and potentially prevented from using it again in the future, depending on the severity of the compliance breach. These rules are in place to help protect everyone and we thank you for your cooperation.
You must not enter the Fitness Suite or YSJActive Reception, and must self-isolate if the following applies:
- You and/or anyone in your household and/or support bubble have any symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste).
- You and/or anyone one in your household and/or support bubble is waiting for a coronavirus test result.
- You and/or anyone one in your household and/or support bubble have tested positive for coronavirus with in the last 14 days.
We ask that all Fitness Suite users:
- Book membership for the Fitness Suite via the online store and provide truthful and accurate information when booking
- Check in with YSJActive staff at Foss Reception before making your way to the Fitness Suite
- Use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrances and exits, both when you arrive and when you leave the facilities
- It is not mandatory, but we do advise the wearing of face coverings while moving around the building. Face coverings are not required whilst participating in physical activity in the Fitness Suite
- Arrive in gym/exercise attire and bring as few items as possible. There will be a limited number of lockers available and items such as bags and coats are not permitted in the Fitness Suite
- Carryout lifts that do not require a spotter
- Do not use equipment in the Fitness Suite that has been marked as out of use for safety reasons
- Stay within your area of exercise during your workout
- Clean equipment before and after you use it using the cleaning materials provided
- Do not alter any settings on the air conditioning units or open/close the doors and windows, if you are uncomfortable (cold/hot) please speak to a member of staff and we will do our best to accommodate you
- Ensure that there is absolutely NO face to tap usage of water fountains and sink taps. Fountains and taps are only to be used to fill personal bottles with little contact as possible
- Inform YSJActive staff if you have any concerns or witness any concerning behaviour regarding COVID-19 safety