Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

Replacement Student ID Card

York St John University Student ID Card



Replace a lost or stolen student ID card.



Detailed Description

Your student ID card will last for the duration of your study at the University, and as such it:

  • identifies you as a student of York St John University
  • is your University Library Card which you'll need to access Library resources
  • is required when entering for examinations, collecting payments or other official documents.

Replacing lost or stolen cards

Please do not leave ID cards unattended on desks or carried in such a manner as to be susceptible to loss or theft. If a card is lost or stolen please inform staff at the Student Advice Team, in the Holgate Student Centre. It is advisable to ask a member of staff if your card has been handed in before paying for a replacement.

ID cards can be replaced if lost or stolen at a charge of £5.00, or free with a crime reference number. Please use this online store to pay for your replacement card and collect the card from the Student Advice Team at a later time or date. Please print the e-mail receipt and present it at the counter with some official ID (passport/driving licence).

Amendments to the card

There is no charge for corrections or amendments to the ID card. If you transfer course, take a break from your studies (intercalate) or otherwise amend your programme details, you must be issued with a replacement card.

T: 01904 624624 F: 01904 612512

How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code